Local VAREP professional chapters allows us to empower real estate and lending professionals to better serve the housing needs of military and veteran families. Each chapter is led by a board of eight volunteers. Five of the eight board members must be veterans within the real estate, lending, and housing industries.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A VAREP LOCAL CHAPTER?
- Host REALTOR® and Lender Veteran Educational Seminars.
- Host a Live Military and Veteran Housing Certification (MVHC) Class for REALTORS® and Lenders.
- Host Veterans Housing Summit Community Events
- Host Military and Veterans Fundraisers to benefit local military and veteran families.
- Select qualified local military families to assist with housing needs.
LOCAL CHAPTER CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Sponsor REALTOR® and Lender Veteran Educational Seminars.
- Sponsor Veterans Housing Summit Community Events.
- Sponsor Military and Veterans Fundraisers to benefit local military and veteran families.
THREE REASONS TO SUPPORT A VAREP LOCAL CHAPTER
- Compliments your existing brand values.
- Strengthens your military and veteran image.
- Increases positive community perception and credibility of your veteran programs.
For local chapter sponsorship program information, please contact a local chapter board president to discuss how your organization can be involved.
We are a non-profit, Tax Exempt, California Corporation, registered with the Internal Revenue Service under Section 501(C)(3). Our Tax I. D. Number is: 45-2458485. Donations/Memberships/Sponsorships should be fully deductible.