We cordially invite you to join our 2018 VAREP National Convention from October 14 - 16, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix- 122 North Second St. Phoenix, Arizona, USA, 85004.
The 2018 VAREP National Convention will educate, develop, and empower current and future leaders within the VAREP organization. The Academy equips VAREP leaders with the necessary tools to serve the military and veteran housing needs.
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Increase Leadership Abilities. Attendees will walk away from the leadership academy with an opportunity to learn something new or be reminded about an important leadership principle.
- A Source of Nourishment. Nourishment is defined as “the substance necessary for growth, health, and good condition.” The weight of leadership can be heavy so attending the leadership academy can allow leaders to be refreshed and renewed.
- Network with Industry Leaders. Attendees will connect and network with other leaders, building a relationship that can last long after the academy is over. These relationships are valuable to the leadership journey.
- Powerful Certification Classes. VAREP offers several veteran and housing certification classes including: Military and Veteran Housing Certification (MVHC), CreditSmart Military Module and Fair Housing Best Practices. You will be able to implement this valuable information into your business plan.
- Military &Veteran Vendor Expo. Attendees will connect with vendors that cater to the military and veteran marketplace.