WHO WE ARE
- Established in 2011, the USA Homeownership Foundation, Inc. (DBA VAREP), is a 501(c)3, dedicated to improving the lives of veterans through education, housing, economic development, and philanthropy. Note: We were established in 2011 as a California corporation and, once we received our federal 501(c)3 tax-exempt IRS status on November 15, 2012, we started operating as a national nonprofit.
- In December 2019, we incorporated our “Doing Business Name” known as “Veterans Association of Real Estate Professionals” (VAREP) as an official 501(c)19, non-chartered Veterans Service Organization (VSO).
- A dedicated Veteran Service Organization (VSO) working alongside a Housing and Economic Organization allows a national footprint and increased resources in supporting veterans with their needs.
- Our economic development programs help transitioning military and veterans including job training and placement assistance and assists veteran’s standup their own up businesses through community mentorship partnerships.
- Our grass roots advocacy efforts on key issues such as decreasing veteran homelessness, increasing affordable veteran housing, increasing suicide prevention training, and increasing veteran wellness programs are essential for all of America.
Our Vision - Unifying - A place where veterans of ALL backgrounds can get resources, services, and assistance for housing, the VA loan benefit, job training, staffing services, business development, business mentorship, suicide prevention awareness, and so much more – If we can’t help you, we will point you in the right direction. We’ve leveled up the Veteran Service Organization Space – GAME ON!
Our mission is to improve the lives of veterans through education, housing, economic development, and philanthropy.
Education - Hosting events to educate and counsel veterans on financial literacy, sustainable homeownership, and foreclosure/homelessness prevention.
Housing- Working with financial institutions, government agencies, builders, and community organizations to provide affordable home buying opportunities for the veteran community.
Economic Opportunity - Maximizing veterans’ financial potential through workforce development and staffing services as well as providing small business training, dynamic business mentorship, and top-level internship opportunities.
Philanthropy - Supporting VETCares, Inc. (our sister company) and their amazing grant programs such as emergency need grants, alternative therapy grants, housing closing cost grants, and CampCares outdoor healing grants all helping thousands of veterans across America.
Professional Development - Providing a place where thousands of real estate, lending, and housing professionals can network, share ideas, and become stronger to better serve the housing needs of veterans in their local communities.
Educated about the homeownership
AGENTS & LENDERS
Educated about the VA Loan
Teaching Real Estate, Lending & Housing professionals to embrace the VA Loan and working with veterans.